Doc and Scoot get together for the first episode of the new Horror Podcast Every Town Has An Elm Street. As an introduction to the series, the guys jumped in with their ten favorite horror movies of the current decade to show off their taste a bit.
There is some definite crossover between the lists, which shouldn’t be a surprise given just how long these two have been working with each other.
The teaser for The Haunting seemed much scarier when I saw it at the movie theater back in ’98. It is perhaps a touch dated now…
Some more on what we talked about…
- GEEK Year in Review: Top Ten Horror Films of 2016 – Geek examines several films mentioned here.
- 10 CLOVERFIELD LANE IS ONE OF 2016’S BEST FILMS – Kronner’s original review of the film.
- Top 5 Versions of Ashley J. Williams – Geek on the various portrayals of Ash, including Mia…
- James Wan Updates Fans on The Conjuring Universe – Some updates the to current franchise.
- IT FOLLOWS: A REVIEW OF CARPENTER CULTURE AT ITS BEST – Adam Popovich’s review of the film.
Sound Clips & Images: New Line Cinema, Screen Gems, Lionsgate,
Netflix, Adult Swim, Universal Pictures, HBO, A24,
The Weinstein Company, Paramount Pictures,
RADiUS-TWC, Orion, TriStar Pictures, Warner Bros.
Music: “Malicious” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License